As I talk to different businesess about the fit for In-Calendar Marketing some common attributes are emerging:
- They are already engaged and active with email marketing. Chances are they are using email marketing servicesfrom companies such as SilverPop or Constant Contact.
- They are looking for complementary marketing activities to further extract revenue from their customer list.
- In some cases they are concerned about the diminishing effectiveness of email marketing as consumers become more immune and resistant to these messages
- The business has a loyal following or brand among its customers who genuinely want to hear from the business.
- The business has time-based deals, promotions, events and inventory that must be used before it expires.
This combination of attributes leads to a good fit for In-Calendar Marketing and I will be posting success stories as they emerge over the coming weeks.